Mashing Bath TMB
In addition to the usual mashing procedures, the THIEMT Mashing Bath TMB enables you to perform individual mashing procedures. The standard programs Hartong and Congress, as described in MEBAK and EBC, are pre-installed; the addition of individual programs in unlimited quantity, is possible.
The TMB can optionally be operated via a modern touch-screen interface or with help of a standard browser. 2 versions are available: manual or automatic (TMB plus) water dosage. The TMB is ergonomically designed and is completely made of stainless steel.
AnalysisCongress- and Hartong mashing procedures are standardized procedures for obtaining sundry analysis figures.
- Mashing during the course of a temperature program
- Use of fine and coarse bruised grain
- Determining of absolute extract content by means of Plato chart. Furthermore determination of saccharification time (iodine standard), protein content, viscosity, pH-values etc.. The difference between fine and coarse bruised grain allow conclusions to the cytolytic solution of the malt.
- Mashing at constant temperature (20 °C, 45 °C, 65 °C oder 80 °C)
- Use of fine bruised grain
- Determination of a ratio (VZ) = percental ratio of the maximum extract yield at the chosen temperature. Conclusions to enzyme activity, protein dilution and the mashing activity per se are possible.
The Masshing Bath TMBThe Masshing Bath TMB has been designed by THIEMT to support beside standardized programs any individual procedures.
- Complete fabrication of stainless steel. The standard version has a capacity of up to 8 samples.
- The arrangement considers ergonomic aspects. The bent upper part of the housing makes the insight and the access to the mashing beakers and the agitators easier.
- Beside the standardized mashing procedures Congress and Hartong individual temperature programs between 20 °C and 80 °C can be generated (with a separate cooler temperatures below 20° C can be achieved).
- The Speed of the agitators can be programmed; this also applies to the automatic dosing of the TMB plus.
- Heating of the bath is achieved autmatically by integrated heating rods; cooling by automatically regulated feed of fresh water. If a temperature below the fresh water temperature is desired, special cooling baths circulation coolers can be connected.
- The mashing bath is operated via the integrated touch panel. Alternatively a remote control via PC is possible; no special software is required.
- Direct selection of 6 programs via individually definable keys.
- 5 standard programs (Congress- and Hartong-mashing procedure) are already installed.
- Alternative displays for barrier-free operation.
- The mashing bath is available in 2 standard versions:
- TMB eco
- TMB plus with automatic water dosing
OperationThe mashing bath is equipped with a touch screen. Via this touch screen all functions can be controlled.
- Provided standard programs:
- Congress mashing procedure
- Hartong VZ20
- Hartong VZ45
- Hartong VZ65
- Hartong VZ80
- Graphical evaluation of the temperature profile
- 6 keys can be defined; any number of programs can be operated manually
- Generation of individual programs after a pattern or on basis of
- Adjustment of march of temperature and time
- Adjustment of speed of the agitators
- Adjustment of the water dosing (TMB plus)
- Adjusment of an alarm signal
- Free configuration by the user
- Calibration and temperature offset
- Appearance of the user surface
- Performance in case of an interruption of the electrical power supply
- Many other adjustments
BenefitsCharacteristics and benefits of the mahsing bath TMB:
- High bath recirculation = temperature homogeneity in all sample vessels
- Individual programming
- Optional automatic water dosing
- Wide range of configurations possible
- Recovery after interruption of the electrical power supply
- Housing completely made of stainless steel
|Technical details TMB|
|Sample beakers:||8 pieces, 600 ml each|
|Temperature range:||up to 80 °C|
|Temperature constancy:||± 0,1 K|
|Rate of temperature increase:||1 Kpm|
|Speed of agitators:||up to 200 upm|
Quantity of water dosing:
per glass cuvette (TMB eco)
220—240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Depth with water-connection
523 × 683 × 515 (B × H × T in mm)
595 (T in mm)
Interface for data carriers
|Mashing bath TMB|
|Mashing bath TMB eco||T100.200|
|Mashing bath TMB plus||T100.201|
|1 × Set (8 St.) Congress-stirrers||T100.073|
|1 × Set (8 St.) Hartong-stirrers||T100.072|
|1 × Mashing beaker||T100.036|
|1 × Glass cuvette||T100.039|
|Scope of supply mashing bath TMB|
|1 × Mashing bath TMB|
|8 × Mashing beakers|
|8 × Stirrers for Congress mashing procedure|
|8 × Stirrers for Harton mashing procedure|
|8 × Glass cuvettes for dosing water (TMB eco only)|
|1 × Network cable|
|1 × USB-Stick|
|1 × Set of tubing for water intake and water outlet|
|1 × Manual*|
|* When ordering please specify the required mains plug and the language for the manual|
|Delivery in wooden box|
|Dimensions:||700 × 700 × 900 (B × H × T in mm)|
|Weight (gross):||108 kg|